5/0 PGA Antibacterial Sutures 30" 16mm 3/8 Reverse Cutting (12 pk.)
Original price $75.00 - Original price $75.00
$75.00 - $75.00
Current price $75.00
Vitality™ 5/0 PGA antibacterial suture is a synthetic absorbable suture material. It provides high initial tensile strength, guaranteed holding power through the critical wound-healing period, smooth passage through tissue, easy handling, excellent knotting ability, and secure knot tying.
- Keeps its strength in 14-21 days post-surgery.
- Very high knot-pull tensile strength.
- Good knot security due to special surface finish.
- Needle is silicone coated to minimize tissue trauma.
- Ultra-thin point needle tip for smoother tissue penetration with minimum pressure needed.
- The needle diameter and suture thread have similar thickness to eliminate any drag from needed to the thread.
- Needles are made from very strong surgical grade stainless steel to keep the shape and minimizing the chances of breakage.
Dental implant surgeries combined with bone grafting, Guided Bone Regeneration (GBR).
- Any suture order above $200 will qualify for our FREE standard UPS ground shipping.
- Expedited shipping and overnight shipping cost varies based on the location.
- FREE shipping is not available for Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Benefit from our Auto-Ship service and save yourself time and hassle from inventory management. Set the quantity and schedule of the shipment and our platform will ship you the suture according to your selection. Change or cancel your auto-ship at any time without obligation.