Copyright © Global Dental Shop, Owned And Managed By GDS LLC
4/0 PTFE Sutures 16mm 3/8 Reverse Cutting (12 pk.)
PTFE Sutures 4/0
PTFE sutures are ideal for any implant, periodontal or bone graft surgery where the usage of a monofilament suture with low bacterial adhesion is recommended. PTFE sutures are soft, biologically inert and chemically non reactive. Compared to other monofilament synthetic sutures, this material is highly tolerated in the oral cavity.
Further, PTFE sutures are ideal to limit inflammation, bleeding and other collateral effects which may occur during the soft tissue approximation.
- Great fluency among the tissues
- Excellent biocompatibility
- Biologically inert so to contain inflammation along the suturing borders
- Comfortable and soft for the patient
- Muccoginigival surgeries.
- Guided Bone regeneration (GBR).
- Connective tissue graft.
- Free gingival graft.
- Any suture order above $200 will qualify for our FREE standard UPS ground shipping.
- Expedited shipping and overnight shipping cost varies based on the location.
- FREE shipping is not available for Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Benefit from our Auto-Ship service and save yourself time and hassle from inventory management. Set the quantity and schedule of the shipment and our platform will ship you the suture according to your selection. Change or cancel your auto-ship at any time without obligation.