6/0 Polypropylene Sutures 30" 13mm 3/8 Reverse Cutting (12 pk.)
Original price $89.00 - Original price $89.00
$89.00 - $89.00
Current price $89.00
Vitality™ 6-0 POLYPROPYLENE is a synthetic non-absorbable suture material. No plaque and bacteria adhesion to the suture which minimizes possibility of infection. Ideal suture for muccogingival surgery or any other procedure in the mouth which requires non-resorbable suture for extended period of time.
- Keeps its strength for an extended period of time post-surgery.
- Very high knot-pull tensile strength.
- Good knot security due to special surface finish.
- Needle is silicone coated to minimize tissue trauma.
- Ultra-thin point needle tip for smoother tissue penetration with minimum pressure needed.
- The needle diameter and suture thread have a similar thickness to eliminate any drag needed to the thread.
- Needles are made from very strong surgical grade stainless steel to keep the shape and minimizing the chances of breakage.
Muccoginigival surgeries, Guided Bone regeneration (GBR), Connective tissue graft, Free gingival graft.
- Any suture order above $200 will qualify for our FREE standard UPS ground shipping.
- Expedited shipping and overnight shipping cost varies based on the location.
- FREE shipping is not available for Hawaii and Puerto Rico.
- Benefit from our Auto-Ship service and save yourself time and hassle from inventory management. Set the quantity and schedule of the shipment and our platform will ship you the suture according to your selection. Change or cancel your auto-ship at any time without obligation.